Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lincoln Up Date

So I can't believe how Lincoln has grown up. He is seven months old. I feel like he was born yesterday. Dallas and I could not love any thing more then Linc. We are so obsessed with him. He is the best baby in the world. He has slept through the night ever since we had him and he never ever crys. He loves to be outside, take baths, food, swimming, reading with dad, being with mom all day and he especially loves his brother and sisters (Sam, Crystal, Gracie and Stella) our dogs. He is obsessed with animals like his mom and Dad. We think lincoln is the most beautiful thing we have ever seen. Your doing so good. We love you buddy!I love food!
This is why we decided to cut his hair.
Linc's 1st hair cut (yeah mom was sad)
Thanks mom I love my hair!

12 comments:

Brittany Lincoln said...

What!! you cut the jerry curls off!? I love the red curls! I LOVE lil Linky...muah!

Ticey said...

Oh Amy he is absolutely darling!! I love the pictures of him!! What a sweetheart!

The Allred Family said...

OHHH...he is a cutie pie. Love the new haircut too :0)

Texie said...

Oh how I love little Linky! Why have we not gotten together lately? I need to see this cute little guy. I love the pictures and I'm with Britt, I remember the river by your cabin but I don't remember it being big enough to float down, anyways that's way fun! Call me so we can do something. Kole's been wanting to get together with you guys.

Texie said...

Excuse me, but where is the picture of Gracie? Way to leave her out of the family blog!

Braden said...

i love him! ahir cuts are sad. i just chopped tysies not too long ago. it's super cute though he's such a cute boy!

carnahan fam said...

What a cute little squirt little Linky is! I want to see him so lets get together, I'll call you! PS. . .what cute pupps you have, have you adopted any new ones into your family lately :)

Kristi & Mike said...

He is so so so cute! And so happy-like his crazy mom! Lincoln and Scarlett are going to be such good friends!

Texie said...

It's now time to update your blog! Some of us would like to see more pics of lincoln!

Janika said...

your little family is so cute! who took your picture (the one with your feet and lincoln)? I love it!

Janika said...

Thanks for the info. We do have a family blog although it isnt very good. I really dont have the time to do it right now. I hope to have a good one soon, but it you want to check out the few pictures that are on there it is....
tylerandjanika.blogspot.com

Troy, Becca, and McCall Callantine said...

He is so cute, I love all these pic's. We should get Lincoln and McCall together for a play date sometime.