Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Hike

Here is my crazy family. We went up to my parents happy house (the cabin) for the weekend and decided to go hiking. There is this way beautiful canyon just up the road thats full of waterfalls. I love being outside. It was so beautiful the water, trees, mountains, animals and family. What more could a girl ask for?Right here is Me, Linc and Halleigh. We didn't come prepared for the hike so I just zipped Lincoln up in my jacket and he just held on. He loved it so much. It actually worked so good. Way to go mom, your the smartest mom ever!
Here is all the lumps on logs best known as my family.
Okay these boys are so crazy that water was ice cold. They didn't care they just wanted to see how long they could stay under there. They call this the polar bear. There real men!
Dallas, David, Dad and Butch

2 comments: