Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chelsey and Ryans Wedding

Here is some pictures of Chelsey and Ryan's wedding. Chelsey and I have been friends for about four years, I love her to death she is like my little sister. I was one of her four bride maids. I freaking love the dresses she picked out for us. The wedding was the most beautiful, emotional wedding I have ever been to. I cryed like a baby and I'm not even a cryer. We had so fun, that night was a big hit. I just want to tell the Faveros that I love them. They have taught me so much in my life. I hope I can always be a part of the family.
Lincoln and his little bow tie. He freaking loves weddings!
Best Buddies! What a beautiful bride.
My little family. Lincoln was being the biggest cheese ball ever, I think its because of the bow tie.
Lincoln and Elley (Chance and Lindsey Favero's little girl) there boy friend and girl friend. Don't worry Lindsey, Lincoln will treat her good one day.

12 comments:

Lacei Child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Texie said...

Yeah for new pictures! Amy you look so cute in that dress! Looks like the kick boxing is eating you away, you look good! Look at that handsome little linky boy in his bow tie! He is such a happy little boy. We need to get together so Marley and I can play with him! Quit playin around and Call me

Lacei Child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany Lincoln said...

You look so Cute!! I love the dress. Lil Linc looks adorable! P.S Lincoln better break up with her before Jayvia gets here :)

Lyndsey said...

Yeah!! we figured it out :) I love you linky - Elley can't wait to see you again- you are her favorite friend!!

kylee said...

Hey Amy! You're little one is a doll! I'm glad I finally got to see him. We need to get together with Lynds and let the babies play again.. :)

Ticey said...

Amy - I got that hat for Huttson at Walmart. And you can order books through me but it closes on Monday the 29th so get your order in before then. Just go to this link www.ubah.com/HOS125192 and you can do it all online! Thanks!!

JaLesha said...

We love bowties at our house! Ryan's grandpa wore them all the time so they make me think of him! Where did you get Lincoln's? He looks darling!

Danielle said...

I love linc's tie it is so cute!

Brittany Lincoln said...

Can you please put more pics of linc up! Preferably the ones in is down vest and puma shoes - I have been waiting and waiting and I am having Lincoln withdrawals :) SMOOCHES!!

Fremont High School Class of '01 said...

Hey there! Check out the Fremont Class of ’01 Blog at http://fremontclassof01.blogspot.com/

carnahan fam said...

Hey woman! I sure miss you..why the heck haven't we got together! Let's plan something, how about next week or the week after sometime?? Let me know your thoughts! Linc is so big, i remember talking to Britt the night you were having him and it feels like just yesterday! Anyway, Were having Em's shower on Nov. 1st so you'll be getting an invite! Love ya